Thursday, January 26, 2012

The Best Chocolate Chip Cookies Ever. Period.

I mean, come on! Who doesn't love good chocolate chip cookies? I came across this recipe quite a while ago, and its the best chocolate chip cookie recipe I've tried to date, and they're so simple! Know what makes these cookies so good? Instant vanilla pudding mix. Yum!

Chocolate Chip Cookies

You need:
 1 cup of unsalted butter, room temperature
3/4 cup of brown sugar, packed
1/4 cup of granulated sugar
1 box of instant vanilla pudding mix (3.5 oz)
2 eggs
2 and 1/4 cups of self rising flour
1 and 1/2 teaspoons of vanilla
2 cups of chocolate chips (but I usually use the whole bag)

Directions

1. Preheat the over to 375 degrees.

2. Cream butter, sugar, and brown sugar in a mixing bowl.

3. Add pudding mix, eggs, and vanilla to the butter and sugar mixture.

4. Add flour to mixture in small increments, beating well.

5. Fold chocolate chips into the cookie dough.

6. Drop dough by rounded teaspoonfuls onto a greased cookie sheet. I usually just form small balls with my hands and place them on the cookie sheet.

7. Bake cookies for 10-12 minutes, or until the edges begin to brown.

8. Wait for the cookies to cool, then enjoy them with a nice, tall glass of milk. You know you want to.


I hope that you enjoy these cookies! I have enjoyed far too many of them, which can't be good for my blood sugar, but oh well! Later on this week, I have another sweet recipe for you to try, but this one is actually fat free! No, really! It's fat free, but oh so yummy, and you only need two ingredients, plus space in your freezer! Until then, happy baking!

Recipe slightly modified from http://allrecipes.com/recipe/moms-chocolate-chip-cookies/detail.aspx




2 comments: